Important: ULOSINO has been discontinued.
Thank you for using the ULOSINO Web Service (the "Service") through ulosino.com or a preview URL (both the "Application").
The copyright holder as listed in the Copyright Notice or License ("ULOSINO," "we") is the data controller of the Service and, along with entities other than copyright holder (each a "Third-Party"), together have a responsibility to respect and uphold your privacy and data. By using the Service, you agree to the terms of this document ("Privacy Notice," "Notice"), which are effective from April 13, 2022.
1. What Information is Collected?
On each visit, we may indirectly collect your approximated region, the referring website or application, information about the pages you visit and/or the features you use, the web browser name (for example, Chrome) and version, the operating system name (for example, Windows) and version, the time you spend on a page, and the date and time of your visit. Tracking Information is collected by a Third-Party (Splitbee) for ULOSINO. Tracking Information is not stored between multiple sessions.
The Application may automatically collect your the web browser name (for example, Chrome) and version, the operating system name (for example, Windows) and version, the values of operating system accessibility and colour mode preferences, and the operating system text display method.
This information is not sent to ULOSINO.
The Application collects configuration information to change how the Application is displayed and how it functions. Preference Information is stored on your computer and is persistent between sessions. You can edit Preference Information using Preferences, Reset Preferences, or the browser's developer tools.
This information is not sent to ULOSINO.
2. How Do We Use this Information?
- We use Tracking Information to improve the Service, determine natural market demand, and make informed business decisions.
- We may use Tracking Information to improve the security of the Service.
- We may use Tracking Information to comply with our legal obligations, protect ULOSINO's intellectual property, and enforce the License to the ULOSINO Web Service and the Application Usage Agreement.
- We use Preference Information to customise the Application to your preferences.
- We use Technical Information to deliver the Service to you without error.
- We use Technical Information to change how features of the Application behave across different platforms (for example, keyboard shortcuts).
- Depending on your Preference Information, we may use Technical Information to attempt to disable access to the Application if you are a using web browser that can not correctly run the Application (for example, Internet Explorer).
3: How Do We Share this Information With Others?
ULOSINO does not share the information we collect with any Third-Party entity. We do not sell, rent, or lease the information we have collected to any Third-Party entity.
As already stated, Tracking Information is collected by a Third-Party (Splitbee) for ULOSINO.
ULOSINO may share the information we have collected if required by law, or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law or to protect ULOSINO's rights or property, or in the event of a court order or subpoena.
The information ULOSINO has collected may be transferred to another entity in the event of a change in ownership.
4: How Long Do We Store this Information?
Technical Information is not stored, is per-request, and is deleted after the request is completed.
Preference Information is handled by the web browser and is persistent between sessions. Preference Information will be stored on your computer until it is deleted by the user (using Reset Preferences or the browser's settings or developer tools), or automatically by the web browser. Automatic deletion of Preference Information is dependent on the web browser.
The Third-Party (Splitbee) that collects your Tracking Information stores it for a period of 6 months. After that time, the Tracking Information is deleted.
5: Collection of Children's Information
ULOSINO does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 14. If you are under the age of 14, please do not use the Service.
6: Contact the ULOSINO Team
You can contact ULOSINO by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7: About this Notice
This Privacy Notice relates solely to the Service.
We may not state changes to this Notice, except as required by law or if the changes are in sections 1. and/or 3. of the Notice.